Take a look at this slideshare by Shannon MacFadyen through Victoria County Community Access Program’s Summer Youth Initiative on Cyber Bullying to be aware of such crimes.
Click on the following link to read on Social Networking Safety Tips.
We agreed on the following to have a successful year.
Important points to remember. Kindly follow them for the smooth functioning of Learning Partnership.
- Read all Rules and Regulations in the GREEN BOOK carefully
- Label all uniform items & belongings of your child with his/her
- Admission No.
- Send nutritious and vegetarian food in your child’s tiffin
- Send a clean tiffin mat and napkin every day
- If your child is unwell please don’t send him/her to school.
- If half-day leave is taken on an exam day, the recorded marks are reduced to average
- Emergency leave in the middle of a working day can be granted only if there is prior notice over telephone, enabling sufficient time to issue a gate pass
- Students are not allowed to board the bus without student I-card
- Children should be escorted to the bus stop every morning by parent/guardian
- Parent/Guardian should bring Parent I-Card for any school visit
- Parent/Responsible Adult must show parent I-card at the bus-stop drop
- Please check and sign your ward’s school diary daily
- Please write all applications on Parent Application form only
- Mehendi, Tattoo, Hair-dye, Body Piercing strictly prohibited
- Students who misbehave severely or are without clean and correct uniform may be sent home
- Monday & Friday Uniform Specifics:
- Classes I-V: Blue T-shirt + regulation skirt/shorts
- Classes VI-X: Blue T-shirt + Track Pants
- For tele-queries and appointments, please contact DPS Tapi Academic Office at: 09662048973, 0261-6547555
- It is strictly forbidden to contact staff members except via school